Yahoo mail is considered to be one of the best and prominent email service providers in the market. To communicate in the far end through mailing, attaching files and documents, you can use Yahoo mail. There are some extremely amazing features such as the users are provided with a large inbox memory storage, Yahoo’s security policy is excellent, you can properly organize everything whether it be large attachment files, message archives and searches and what not. But despite being such a famous and excellent email service provider, there have been some technical flaws faced by its users. One of them is Yahoo mail ‘security certificate’error message. It is one of the most irritating issues that the users see on screen. There could be many reasons behind this error, including incorrect time and date settings, which lead to security issues. Other reason could be that the user might have been using an older or expired version of Yahoo, which can hamper their work. Because of this error, users will not be able to work for some time, and they won’t be able to send or receive messages. To resolve this error, you can see the steps given below along with the reasons. You can also ring up Yahoo technical support number to get assisted by the professional experts regarding the issue.
Reasons for this error message are:
• Time and date settings in your computer might be incorrect
• Presence of unnecessary caches and cookies may also cause this error
• Your Internet Explorer might have expired
• If you are using a wireless device, there might be a problem in that device
• You might have an older version of Windows OS
Steps to fix ‘yahoo mail security certificate’ error message
• You will have to enter the correct date and time in your device
• Once you are done, you should delete all the unnecessary caches and cookies from the browser
• Use the correct steps and update your Internet Explorer so that it could help you
• You can also try opening yahoo mail account using another browser. It might be possible that there are some issues with the browser
• To use the Internet settings, you need to check the certificate cancellation of the servers
• You need to use the correct methods and update the web browser and check if the error occurs
If you follow the steps mentioned above, you will be able to get rid of this error very soon. After you get done with all the steps, check whether this error is occurring or not. But if it is not helping you in any way and you are still facing this problem, you can ring up Yahoo customer support number where you can consult the technicians to get instant help. Yahoo customer service is available 24 hours for you, and you can call them anytime you want. Experts provide you an easy and detailed solution to your problem which will definitely help you fix this problem.