Did you buy the bed that is too small for you? Or you bought the mattress that is too big f ...
- What is information personally collected by you and used by you through this website and whom it is shared?
- How to use data and the choices available for its use?
- The security is placed to identify the misuse of your information
- How will you identify any inaccuracies available on the website?
Policy Regarding Information Collection, Share and Use
The information collected on this site is fully owned by use. Access/ Collection is granted only to us via email or direct contact from you. We never outsource or sell this collected information to anyone.
Accessibility and Control Over Information
You may take out any contacts from us anytime. You can follow the below information anytime by contacting us via email or any other contact available on our website.
- Look for the data we have about you, if possible
- Ask for change or correct any data that we have about you
- Ask to delete any data of yours that we have
- Express your queries or issues regarding the use of your collected information by us.
We have taken measures to keep your information safe and protected. When you are submitting any information on our website, we are ensuring its full security. Your information is protected on both ways online and offline.
If you are submitting any information related to credit card, then data is encrypted and secured securely. You can look at it by looking at the lock icon available at the bottom of our website or ‘http’ symbol.
Not Only we use encryption to protect your sensitive information transmitted online, but also, we protect it offline. Only employees who are allowed to perform some specific job like billing or customer support can only access your identifiable information. Computers and servers in which your all data are protected must be kept in a secured environment.